I have created a questionnaire for my target audience of 12 to 24. These type of questions are based on their interest so that I can get an overview of what they are most fascinated in in terms of teaser trailer. I will make sure that this questionnaire is contributed for all gender with 10 girls and 10 boys.
Questionnaire
Are you …?
□ Male
□ Female
How old are you?
□ 0 - 16
□ 17 - 25
□ 25 +
What film genre do you prefer? Please enter just one.
□ Action
□ Romance
□ Drama
□ Horror / Thriller
□ Comedy
□ Sci-fi
□ Adventure
□ Western
□ Musical
□ if other, please state ________________________________
Why do you like this genre?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How often do you go to the cinema?
□ Once a week
□ Twice a week
□ Once a month
□Twice a month
□ Three times or more a month
□ Never
What do you find the best way of advertising film?
Billboards
Bus advertisements
Magazine adverts
Posters
Radio interviews
Television interviews
Trailers
If other, please state ______________________________
Do you like to watch Teaser Trailers?
□ Yes
□ No
No comments:
Post a Comment